[Discuss] 2 bos sn

[Copy link]

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2012-1-16 13:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
I had played this game before and now I came back a couple of days ago and wanted to try something newso i started a new account with SN.I decided to create 2 bos so my gunners would be ahead in lvls and all thatbut I ahve a question now... is it ok if both my bos go the same line in the ship tree or is it like a waste?i have a crew for an eventual bb6 but i dont know if i should follow the same line in the ship tree with both bos 

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2012-1-16 19:43 | Show all posts

2 bos sn

yes its ok but its also a waste since going the same line, same ship also...  let you other bo go on different line so you could try the ships that on the other line

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Author Post time 2012-1-17 02:05 | Show all posts

2 bos sn

thanks for answeringso basically I just keep going through the bb line but when i get to choose between some different ships, like the svetlana or the bogatyr i choose one with each bo? same with gangut and izmail?problem there would be if i didnt like one of the other lines i still would have to lvl both bos...also.. am i supposed to keep lvling both BOs for ever or should i change to lvling only one when tehres enough lvl difference between my BO and my gunners?

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2012-1-21 08:00 | Show all posts

2 bos sn

Yes, use different ship lines.  Buy the PBB when you get to the lvl and use both BOs on it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list