[Copy link]

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2012-3-2 23:29 | Show all posts

Having fun and grinding

@jimVery nice post!I like the way you see this game. I never had the time to play the game every day and for hours, because i have a job, childrens and so on. I know that i will never become a "supa-dupa-i oneshot everyone, everytime and every fleet wants me to join" player. But i dont care! I also dont care about all those flaming and stupid comments ingame.I like to share my knowledge and always try to answer the newbies questions as best as i can.I really do love this game but at the end it is just a computer game. Nothing more than a hobby.And when i see the raging and insulting comments about me or other players in the chat, i just lean back and have a smile.Because i know that many of them (not all) have nothing more in life as their computer.Or with other words: Generation Facebook = 31.584 Friends on Facebook, but not one in real life!Have fun with the game and the grind comes from alone.Cheers!

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:16 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2012-3-2 23:31 | Show all posts

Having fun and grinding

+1i love it when my fighters crash into a bb and i get 1 att, means i win >nr. 5 is also very important to keep the playerbase alive!

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2012-3-11 00:59 | Show all posts

Having fun and grinding

alstenbek] @jimAnd when i see the raging and insulting comments about me or other players in the chat, i just lean back and have a smile.Because i know that many of them (not all) have nothing more in life as their computer.Or with other words: Generation Facebook = 31.584 Friends on Facebook, but not one in real life!Cheers! [/QUOTE]

This made me laugh so much coz its true.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list