[Discuss] A proposal: Navyfield Battle Pass

[Copy link]

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-1-27 08:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello. We all have to understand that for keeping alive, fix/add new features to this game It's needed constant money. I think that the current system for get money It's a bit confusing and there is lots of on-game currencies.
We should keep it simple both for players and developers(specially them, since they're just a few) so It's most consistent and trusted. My proposal is not new: Implement a Battle Pass system just like freemium games are using.
I think that It would be benefit both players and developers. Developers would build the system once in a reusable manner and then update the prizes once/twice per year. With that, developers could focus on fixing problems like game sound (something that is really important for some players), trade system (maybe). Also they could add new features more rapidly giving us (players) the sensation that this games is still improving and not stuck like the past has showed.

I personally think that something like this will improve the game. I just want to read some ideas and what the staff thinks about.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list