Return to list New
View: 298|Reply: 18

[Discuss] Kriegsmarine fleet opinion on NF Fleet war 2012

[Copy link]
Post time 2012-8-4 22:20 | Show all posts |Read mode

You can view the details after logging in the account

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi allDo we like rules absolutely no , but do we conplain on rules absolutely noRulles are here play it or leave itBut i want to say few words for next such eventFor smaller fleets or medium fleets like my this type of rules dont leave as big chances to do good resultTo be fully prepared for this battle you nead at least 20members with 120lvl (we have jast 4)Why? no t5scout if you are not 120lvl,faster repair,beter spread,faster, more OH time and most importent strenght of FPSo in futre i will ask for 2 tournaments one heavy category like this rulles now and light category with exampl 80lvl ships/plane max (Km bb3 is 80lvl dont know for ather nations but to reach all bb3 from all nations,and all T3FP)Or make one betwean thet more fleets can go without allince And no support ships which is bad for game it self who will take dd over bb5Support ships can also be played by lower lvl player respectivlyIf you ask me numbers should be like in GB 10BB 3CV 5SS  2BB6 8BB5 or lower3CV no restriction2SS5 3SS42Support shipsNo  T5scoutAnd no member registration thet any player from fleet can go in if he is onlineThank you i hope we  cy on nf fw event 2012  with as without allince  We know we dont have chance but we will try for fun and usefull experiance for our 8month old fleet Kriegsmarine fleetFleet master

Use magic Report

anonymous
anonymous  Post time 2012-8-4 22:23

Kriegsmarine fleet opinion on NF Fleet war 2012

Pretty sure they mentioned smaller fleets could team up..

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-5 00:10 | Show all posts

If you are talking about teh SDE Fleet War. U can have alliances...I quote from rules."""This does not mean they have to have those ships (ex. a team can participate with only BBs),

- Small fleets or fleetless players can unite to make 20 players per team.
- Bigger fleet can participate with multiple teams.
- 1 account can only be in 1 team"""

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2012-8-5 02:25 | Show all posts

ok but than name should be NF team war 2012Its not fleet war if allince is allowedAnd we all join the fleet to play together with fleet mateswith little changes for future FW events much more fleet will join thets my point2bb6 3cv6 2ss5 and 13bb5 is to much big lvl ships for smaller fleets+no support ships which is very wrongfrom 20 ships at least 5 wil nead to be supportseek for stongest fleet thets than wrongseek for the strongest team should be with this rules

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-5 02:29 | Show all posts

The rules allow small fleets that may not otherwise be able to field a full team to combine with either fleetless players or another small fleet.Large fleets can form multiple teams but cannot enter alliances.Taken right off of the rule page. 

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2012-8-5 03:31 | Show all posts

lexCaboose]
The rules allow small fleets that may not otherwise be able to field a full team to combine with either fleetless players or another small fleet.Large fleets can form multiple teams but cannot enter alliances.Taken right off of the rule page. 
[/QUOTE]Understend but please take my opinion in next such eventThank youKriegsmarine fleet

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-5 08:08 | Show all posts

Kind of with Zuto here. The 20 member teams are favoured by basically large fleets who can easily organize 20 members to be there on time, can count on their own members to show up, etc. Of course, much fewer than that per team would make for awkward gameplay, potentially. Say if the rules were 12-15 per team (with or without rules for how many BBs, CVs, SS etc) then I could see it helping smaller fleets. I really love small fleet vs fleet events, absolutely do, but simply taking a large scale fleet vs fleet system and dialing down the limit on how many can play isn't necessarily the best way to promote small fleet involvement. I'll have to look over the rules again; what is this about fleets can't form alliances anymore? Is that just big fleets? If so, what constitutes a big fleet? Active members, total members, have/do hold a Harbour, etc? I thought half of the point of the event was that smaller fleets could work together to win.&nbspS: I'm very in favour of keeping T5s out of these sorts of competitions until they get fixed. I say fixed, because I believe they are completely broken compared to how they are supposed to be able to function in any given battle.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-5 17:07 | Show all posts

Or Zuto
you could actually get some real ship and not just subs... this is a Every player, nationa and ship fleet war..  not an SS war.
perhaps team up with a fleet that accomodates these players.

Use magic Report

Blocklist|NavyField

2023-2-1 01:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.027523 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.