Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
Author: CLTwolverine

[Discuss] H44 information

[Copy link]
Post time 2012-8-19 08:44 | Show all posts

H44 information

why were the 16.5s not left the way they are and these changes made to/for the 110? why not just fix the 110s?

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-19 09:39 | Show all posts

H44 information

The 110 has Monty range, while 100 has real h44 range. What is easier to fix?

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-19 19:27 | Show all posts

H44 information

ichardphat]
[/QUOTE]

the 110s.
because it shouldn't be about the 'easiest changes'. It would make more sense, or be more reasonable, to have left the 100s the way they were and make the 110s the new and improved 100s. not, make them even more irrelevent and obselete. 
&nbsplayers spend 19 levels playing the 100s because the 110s, the last step before end-game content, are useless. Does that make sense? Do you see that kind of gap and disarray in other games?
If the 110s were permanently mounted on all the test teams owned H44s on the live servers, how long before they would find it 'easier' to change the 110s?

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-19 19:36 | Show all posts

H44 information

alleNStaR]
ichardphat]
[/QUOTE]

the 110s.
because it shouldn't be about the 'easiest changes'. It would make more sense, or be more reasonable, to have left the 100s the way they were and make the 110s the new and improved 100s. not, make them even more irrelevent and obselete. 
&nbsplayers spend 19 levels playing the 100s because the 110s, the last step before end-game content, are useless. Does that make sense? Do you see that kind of gap and disarray in other games?
If the 110s were permanently mounted on all the test teams owned H44s on the live servers, how long before they would find it 'easier' to change the 110s?
[/QUOTE]All the 110's on all the nations are terrible. Those will be dealt with in a seperate patch. The 100's are the priority.I wouldn't care if the 110's were permamently mounted to my H44, because:a) I still beat people anywayb) There are more important things to balancec) Balancing two sets of guns for one tier is has inherant faults with this game engined) There isn't enough of a range difference between BB5/6 to be able to fit in another gunset. But I guess fixing the H44 isn't enough. Some people are never happy. 

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-19 21:13 | Show all posts

H44 information

jsevern]
All the 110's on all the nations are terrible. Those will be dealt with in a seperate patch. The 100's are the priority.I wouldn't care if the 110's were permamently mounted to my H44, because:a) I still beat people anywayb) There are more important things to balancec) Balancing two sets of guns for one tier is has inherant faults with this game engined) There isn't enough of a range difference between BB5/6 to be able to fit in another gunset. But I guess fixing the H44 isn't enough. Some people are never happy. 
[/QUOTE]

if, as you say, the 110s will be fixed at a later date then the H44 isnt fixed, is it?
Sorry if i don't fall to my knees for an H44 that is less broken.
I'm not being thankless, I appreciate being able to actually do damage and recieve xp(barring crashes) now..somewhat. I'm just stating an obsevation on the obvious short-sightedness of these attempts to bring the game back up to par.
you're an only child arent you Lj?

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-20 00:29 | Show all posts

H44 information

alleNStaR]
jsevern]
All the 110's on all the nations are terrible. Those will be dealt with in a seperate patch. The 100's are the priority.I wouldn't care if the 110's were permamently mounted to my H44, because:a) I still beat people anywayb) There are more important things to balancec) Balancing two sets of guns for one tier is has inherant faults with this game engined) There isn't enough of a range difference between BB5/6 to be able to fit in another gunset. But I guess fixing the H44 isn't enough. Some people are never happy. 
[/QUOTE]

if, as you say, the 110s will be fixed at a later date then the H44 isnt fixed, is it?
Sorry if i don't fall to my knees for an H44 that is less broken.
I'm not being thankless, I appreciate being able to actually do damage and recieve xp(barring crashes) now..somewhat. I'm just stating an obsevation on the obvious short-sightedness of these attempts to bring the game back up to par.
you're an only child arent you Lj?
[/QUOTE]Ignoring your silly attempts at flames, feel free to tell me what is short sighted about not balancing the 110 guns when no nation have decent 110 guns, and when there is no room to put them range wise.Please, feel free to tell me the obvious short-sightedness, because you sure as hell weren't at any test sessions to say this.The most important thing with the game is the PRIMARY gunsets. We can work on secondary gunsets as... guess what... as SECONDARY aim. 

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-20 01:44 | Show all posts

H44 information

jsevern]Ignoring your silly attempts at flames, feel free to tell me what is short sighted about not balancing the 110 guns when no nation have decent 110 guns, and when there is no room to put them range wise.Please, feel free to tell me the obvious short-sightedness, because you sure as hell weren't at any test sessions to say this.The most important thing with the game is the PRIMARY gunsets. We can work on secondary gunsets as... guess what... as SECONDARY aim. 
[/QUOTE]

Primary gunset? Unless you've reached 110, what is the lvl 100 secondary gun set? Therefor 110s "primary" gun set is the 18s. Players are just stuck using the 100s because the 110 havent been fixed.
how are you going to fix the 110s at a later date when you say there is no room for them to be changed? If the last three tiers of gun sets have to be reworked/balanced then boosting 1 gunset now is seemingly short-sided.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-20 02:29 | Show all posts

H44 information

alleNStaR]
jsevern]Ignoring your silly attempts at flames, feel free to tell me what is short sighted about not balancing the 110 guns when no nation have decent 110 guns, and when there is no room to put them range wise.Please, feel free to tell me the obvious short-sightedness, because you sure as hell weren't at any test sessions to say this.The most important thing with the game is the PRIMARY gunsets. We can work on secondary gunsets as... guess what... as SECONDARY aim. 
[/QUOTE]

Primary gunset? Unless you've reached 110, what is the lvl 100 secondary gun set? Therefor 110s "primary" gun set is the 18s. Players are just stuck using the 100s because the 110 havent been fixed.
how are you going to fix the 110s at a later date when you say there is no room for them to be changed? If the last three tiers of gun sets have to be reworked/balanced then boosting 1 gunset now is seemingly short-sided.
[/QUOTE]The 110 guns have always been a secondary gunsets, and for all nations.It would be completely unfair to give KM a balanced 110 gunset when no other nation has it.The primary gunset for all the nations has always been the 100's.The 110's at a later date will either be:-1) Guns for remodelled ships2) Same range as their counterparts, but with slight changes across the board so they are slight upgrades (BB5.5)3) Deleted completely.Why? Because you can't have completely different gunsets that are well balanced unless you have remodelled ships, because you can't change ship stats without it.But again, feel free to turn up to a test team meeting (which is public) or any tests that are all public.And feel free to explain how it isn't short sighted to give ONE nation usable 110 guns and not usable 100 guns. 

Use magic Report

Blocklist|NavyField

2023-2-1 01:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.030643 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.