Acc. Sign-in:1 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2021-2-26 02:16 | Show all posts
Edited by Schoko at 2021-2-26 02:26

There is no general answer to these general questions about which nation is the best in which aspect. It always depends on the type of player. E.g. the SN TBs have the shortest saftey range and the fastest torps, but cause the least damage. At first appearance, these have the disadvantage of causing significantly less damage (with 18 aircraft a total of around 25k less than UK/CN), but due to their properties they are easy to handle and in some situations better.

To your question:
CN behaves exactly like UK (= highest TB damage and lowest DB damage)... i.e. both the bombs of the DBs and the torpedoes of the TBs have the same damage and same properties. In my opinion, the CN TBs are even a little better than the UK TBs, as CN got the SN planes (= pretty strong). The DBs also have their advantages (e.g. as already mentioned above for SN), but in my opinion you should rather level CN TBs. (But as I said, it depends on the type of player!)

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Author Post time 2021-2-26 18:43 | Show all posts
Schoko replied at 2021-2-26 02:16
There is no general answer to these general questions about which nation is the best in which aspect ...

Thx for the comments

I enjoy both and which performs better really depends on what enemy ships you encounter

I'll choose TB for China then (I already have SN and KM DB Cvs)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list