Author: Dancs2010

[Discuss] Hero Sailors Classing

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2013-1-10 02:04 | Show all posts

Hero Sailors Classing

now_ball]

Chat History :

Hello,Hero sailor has all +14 ability at level 12.This is non-tradeable.karmaGM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Theres you answer to the hero sailor... I asked it awhile ago. That is the responce.
[/QUOTE]kk thx a lot  snow_ball that is now cleared up Dan

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-1-10 11:05 | Show all posts

Hero Sailors Classing

well, i think this is kinda screwed up... being base 14 in ALL stats ruins the fun of a base 17 Potential..... most like used for SS (Sonar and planesman), CV (Medic or seaman), BB (BO). I like the idea for the rest being base 14, to many posibilities for that sailo/s

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-1-11 17:54 | Show all posts

Hero Sailors Classing

I'd make it an engineer, to get the most out of it. You get to use 4 stats with it that way (Repair, Restore, Engine, AAW). Unless anyone actually runs seamen on their crews (Do they even work?)

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-1-12 02:57 | Show all posts

Hero Sailors Classing

attd3]
I'd make it an engineer, to get the most out of it. You get to use 4 stats with it that way (Repair, Restore, Engine, AAW). Unless anyone actually runs seamen on their crews (Do they even work?)
[/QUOTE]A ton of people use seamen on their crew. He would make quite the epic Seaman.

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-8-24 07:26 | Show all posts
mattd3 replied at 2013-1-11 17:54
I'd make it an engineer, to get the most out of it. You get to use 4 stats with it that way (Repair, ...

I think they do work to keep your casualties of games down and keep your experienced sailors alive. I dont get many vet or expert deaths at all witha  lvl 100 seaman

Use magic Report

Return to list New

NavyField

2022-6-27 06:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057482 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.