Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-4-26 06:34 | Show all posts
Edited by AndrusN at 2021-4-26 06:36
aborz replied at 2021-4-26 03:02
That is, you yourself understand that you are a noob on any ship and you will not be able to defen ...

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-4-26 17:48 | Show all posts
That is, you yourself understand that you are a noob on any ship and you will not be able to defen ...

Ignorance is bliss

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-4-26 17:50 | Show all posts

The only thing useless has been your contribution to the conversation. Whiney whales like ur self are the problem......you wave your epeen and decry the skill of everyone in sight who doesn't agree with you and demand a 1v1 to prove your point. Ridiculous petulant child ruining the fun for others and pretending that even if u could win a 1v1 it would matter to the original topic. It wouldn't and you don't and have nothing of use to contribute so just go away and let the adults talk.

Very amusing how scared you are of possibly having to fight others in like-tier ships and have no advantage

Rate

Number of participants 1KPscore +1 Collapse Reason
d3adly_v1p3r_ + 1 +1

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-4-26 20:11 | Show all posts
Ta0ism replied at 2021-4-26 17:50
The only thing useless has been your contribution to the conversation. Whiney whales like ur self  ...

you literally just described yourself.

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:81 Day
Cont. Sign-in:2 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Author Post time 2021-4-26 21:11 | Show all posts
Edited by d3adly_v1p3r_ at 2021-4-26 21:32
AndrusN replied at 2021-4-26 20:11
you literally just described yourself.

Do you actually have anything constructive that you want to add to the conversation or are you just here like your bum buddie aborz to flame on players who are much more smarter and intelligent than both of you clowns?

If you dont have something useful to add to the conversation then do us a favour please and go sit in the pathetic corner and play with aborz quietly.

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:1 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-4-27 07:21 | Show all posts
Edited by aborz at 2021-4-27 07:23
Ta0ism replied at 2021-4-26 17:50
The only thing useless has been your contribution to the conversation. Whiney whales like ur self  ...

It's just an fail...
You are trying to reason with him and convince him: Hey, dude, you're wrong and I'm ready to prove it to you on your terms, on equal ships! Let's go fight like a man with a man, 1 on 1, on any ship that is available to you!
He refuses, and in response you hear:
"You scared of possibly having to fight others in like-tier ships and have no advantage..."

Some people are actually crazy and it is useless for them to explain in words, they will understand only blockshot from MN BB6

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2021-4-27 10:31 | Show all posts
In my opinion as a bb4 and bb5 I have enjoyed the extra experience that a hitting/sinking a bb6 and bb7 offer. However, there is more then a handful of  players that use Charles ALL FREAKING DAY!!! I don't think they will remove the use of bb7s, but I agree with the notion of bringing the limit of bb/cv7s to a lower amount not just 4BB/CV6s and on top of that 4BB/CV7s. Maybe like it was a total of 4 SD ships or even 6 SD ships. Just my two cents...

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2021-4-28 02:06 | Show all posts
Well. I am a father of 2 boys. At old days i start to play football / Soccer with them. Of course a 4 years old child cant do a goal. So from time to time older guys let them do a goal and a win too. If younger boys dont have any success they will stop playing. They need some tun too.
Here is same. If you farming everyday the BB3. They dont have any success they will stop playing. It becomes boring for them. So the server will dies.

I am fine! I have all BB6; all CV6 and all SS6 also. So i find always a ship to play. Also i can play 1 of 3 BB6.5.... But i am not here to compare my account to others. I try to make better game for all players. Special for grownup like BB3 or BB4. We need this guys in 2020! Otherwise our game will stop!

so maybe we can find a way to save the game for the future?

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-4-28 06:32 | Show all posts
Scorpionhits replied at 2021-4-28 02:06
Well. I am a father of 2 boys. At old days i start to play football / Soccer with them. Of course a  ...

You talk so touchingly that it seems that to everyone who has BB6 in stock they fell from the sky as a gift from the gods. And the little, poor and unfortunate boy d3adly_v1p3r_ had a terrible and hard lot to get BB6 by his own efforts ... Your fleet of enchanted dreamers and elves? The game has existed for 15+ years, everyone who has ever played it received BB6 in GB in daily battles. Previously, there were no restrictions on BB6 in GB and no one complained, everyone played and learned to fight with an enemy stronger than yourself, this is the point of the game - to improve your skills.
There are many ways to accelerate the growth to BB6, bypassing some not very good ships. You can accelerate growth by playing on an CV, you can buy an event ship, you can buy a premium and 30% + exp, there are enough options! Instead of whining, you would better explain to your comrade that if he trains his BB6 playing AA PCA, he will achieve his goal only by time he comes of age.
In general, I will repeat once again, if a person is a noob, then he is a noob on any ship and having received the long-awaited BB6 he will still remain so noob. An intelligent person is looking for ways to solve his problem, and a noob person is looking for ways to force others to solve his problem.

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:2 Day

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2021-4-28 23:59 | Show all posts
Edited by generals4 at 2021-4-29 00:03
aborz replied at 2021-4-28 06:32
You talk so touchingly that it seems that to everyone who has BB6 in stock they fell from the sky  ...

The game has indeed existed for a very long time. And that is what allows me to think back of the old days, back when even BB5's weren't common. Back than the experience as a low tier BB was totally different and actually enjoyable.
But based on your comment it seems that we won't ever be able to agree as we have two fundamental different views on the leveling process. You seem to view leveling through low tier BB's as a chore to grind through in order to reach the holy grail that is BB6. I actually think that leveling through low tier BB's shouldn't be a chore but fun. And right now that isn't the case anymore. As a low tier BB you are useless cannon fodder. At best you can be semi-useful AA support (depending on the BB line).
You also like to talk about skills but unfortunately you don't learn jack shit being cannon fodder. You don't learn how to use your ships' strengths and compensate for your weaknesses because against ships that have a much (much) better range, DPS, OH time and HP all you have are weaknesses. At best some low tier BB's may have better speed, but usually not enough to compensate for all the severe weaknesses vs T6-7 (and to a certain extent even T5). All you learn is to be a passive player waiting for your team to create the opportunity during which you can hope doing something, and even than it won't be much. You learned a lot more before when you played against similar tiers because than you have to play like T6-7 play against each other.
And it's kind of ironic you manage to combine both the idea that low level farming is good as it forces players to improve and the suggestion to use PCA's, CV's or exp boosts. All those three will reduce the amount of skills you will learn by the time you reach BB5/6.

But anyway, I fear the game will never again be able to offer a truly fun experience for lower tier BB's if only due to the ludicrously high exp you earn combined with the low amount of new players joining. It has become a T5-7 only game...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list