Register
Hot search: ship game
Author: Rick5000

[Discuss] South Dakota VS North Carolina

[Copy link]
anonymous
anonymous  Post time 2011-7-3 18:02

South Dakota VS North Carolina

http://www.abload.de/img/nf1008291305570542m4ip.jpgThat's shooting East to West, with SD guns at the bottom and NC guns above them, mounted on Monty. (Ignore the small shell splashes, they're just the QE's MK3 N.

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-7-5 15:35 | Show all posts

With BB1 FCS NC guns have such a huge spread that you could easily assume it has way more range than SoDak.But sadly, it has not. It has slightly more range than SoDak with more hangtime and worse spread. Hooray!And since SoDak has BB2 range... Well, you get the picture. As you can see, QE can easily range NC, as can a well played KM BB2.But still, NC is the 3rd best defensive BB3 and can do quite well in a BB123 game, provided there are no Bismarcks or O2s.

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-7-6 00:48 | Show all posts

Main strenght on the NC is its nearly on par with the nelly for the most powerful salvo. Can pretty much oneshot any bb3 and under, if you have a good spread. Sadly at level the spread does suck a bit.

Use magic Report

anonymous
anonymous  Post time 2011-7-6 01:21

And it has way better armour penetration than the Nelly's 16".

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2011-7-6 01:33 | Show all posts

JDeath]And it has way better armour penetration than the Nelly's 16".[/QUOTE]Speed is life, you can put on Armour. then your slow.... I go 27/44 speed for 45 sec OH time, fast enough to manuevre and dodge, when u pop smoke u can shoot n dodge

Use magic Report

anonymous
anonymous  Post time 2011-7-6 01:57

Armour penetration, not armour capabilities.

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-7-6 07:13 | Show all posts

ick5000]JDeath]And it has way better armour penetration than the Nelly's 16".[/QUOTE]Speed is life, you can put on Armour. then your slow.... I go 27/44 speed for 45 sec OH time, fast enough to manuevre and dodge, when u pop smoke u can shoot n dodge[/QUOTE]I fail to see how you could speedcap it with only 45 sec of OH Oo

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2011-7-7 06:19 | Show all posts

ingeal]ick5000]JDeath]And it has way better armour penetration than the Nelly's 16".[/QUOTE]Speed is life, you can put on Armour. then your slow.... I go 27/44 speed for 45 sec OH time, fast enough to manuevre and dodge, when u pop smoke u can shoot n dodge[/QUOTE]I fail to see how you could speedcap it with only 45 sec of OH Oo[/QUOTE]45 sec too low? btw i can go 46 or 48 knts with arm off.

Use magic Report

NavyField

2022-12-9 10:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.023061 second(s), 35 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.