[Copy link]

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2017-9-23 18:56 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

sadly it seems you are right.. the silence from nf is deafening and speaks volumes.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2017-9-23 20:16 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

alashiguy]
Its just a short term plan to make quick $$$ before they turn the server off. I mean come on. Nothing gets responded to in the forums. Support tickets arent answered. Yet they are releasing this bugged version of the game?Its not gonna be around long. Steam is gonna roast this game.
[/QUOTE]HELL !!! U FUCKIN GOT THE POINT !!! THIS IS THE TRUTH, FINALLY SOMEONE PULL IT OUT.Quick $$$ before the inveitable close.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2017-9-24 04:44 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

From my point of view I have to give a positive feedback about the performance after the latest patch.

I am running Win 10, 64 bit. I installed both of the in the patch-notes recommended files before initially starting the NF-client.

No crashes at all in like 30 games. Smooth and nice performance like never had after migrating to NF NA. Probably the East-Coast-Server spends its share, too.

BTW, I dont know if there is a relevance on NF. Since I use a modern nvidea graphics interface I also installed the nvidea legacy driver due issues with another old game:

"This installer is required for       games released around the end of  2007.        If a game released in that period worked correctly with  PhysX       System Software 9.12.0613 but no longer works with latter  versions the       legacy installer is required."

http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9.12.1031-legacy-driver.html

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2017-9-24 04:52 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

well that's just a ball of great for u............... how does that help?????? like i said in another post Vinnson i used to respect u....... this is the ultimate disrespect...... communicate in a way that we know what is communicated........stop selling yourself to corporate d bags......... MAN UP! no cuevos

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2017-9-24 05:18 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

pnite]
well that's just a ball of great for u............... how does that help?????? like i said in another post Vinnson i used to respect u....... this is the ultimate disrespect...... communicate in a way that we know what is communicated........stop selling yourself to corporate d bags
[/QUOTE]

What is so hard to understand the meaning of "from my (individual) point of view"?
Waht do you expect? Should I lie about my personal short term experience? Do I have to tell them, that all is a mess for me, although the oposite is true?
Its not my ambition to counteract nor doubting others needs, when giving a very personal feedback. This should be easy to recognize, right!

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2017-9-24 05:25 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

nothing on u i am happy u have a great set up just saying this thread is for ppl that don't have a great set up........... and u add useless shit so drink some koolaid in a another forum

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list