Author: khairy1986

[Discuss] Weekend Event Vuurschip ?

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-12 04:07 | Show all posts

Weekend Event Vuurschip ?

ohnWShepard]
hairy1986]
ilb]
From what I understand, is that the weekend events were apart of the Steam event. And the steam event ended on the 5th. By this time we're supposed to have a christmas event going. Following old school ways, but im guessing we're not going to get a good one this year
[/QUOTE]well i guess its time to put away navyfield again
[/QUOTE] Guys you are so funny!
The last event already end, and there are just voices for the next event?? pffff....

And khairy try to have fun in this Game! Not be only a "Event-Player"!!
Try to have fun with youre Fleetmates! There is no Event needed to have fun in it!!

Regards
JohnWShepard
[/QUOTE]we have always got a christmas event. There are not voices on it.. it normally happens. No ones given an update on it yet. I hope they didnt use the steam event to substitute the christmas event. If there is one event anyone can look forward to; its the christmas event.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-12 09:05 | Show all posts

ohnWShepard]
hairy1986]
ilb]
From what I understand, is that the weekend events were apart of the Steam event. And the steam event ended on the 5th. By this time we're supposed to have a christmas event going. Following old school ways, but im guessing we're not going to get a good one this year
The last event already end, and there are just voices for the next event?? pffff....

Try to have fun with youre Fleetmates! There is no Event needed to have fun in it!!

Regards
JohnWShepard
[/QUOTE]it's true, is no event needed to have fun, but is event needed if you want level up your crew and is event needed if you want people to fiil at least one room.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-15 00:26 | Show all posts

ohnWShepard]
hairy1986]
ilb]

Regards
JohnWShepard
[/QUOTE]The event ended on the 5th of December. The following day GB couldn't be filled. Room began to start with less then 20/6. Last night December 13th. Rooms began to go at 12-14 bbs. You want us to enjoy the game. It takes 20 minutes to get a full room. Reminder. No mods, where on. Mods don't even play outside of events. And didn't play during the last 3 weeks of the steam event. Maybe 5 battles a week.&nbsplayer base is event focused because there are no games going. During event 2-3 battles went. Now one can't be filled.  The recent change to skirmish only shows that another event for low and medium level players is coming. The veterans get what? Want a event after one just ended. Yes. Honestly I do. Especially since I didn't get anything gained from the last event. Sorry if you think it's fair. 

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-15 00:33 | Show all posts

ohnWShepard]
hairy1986]
ilb]

Regards
JohnWShepard
[/QUOTE]Again what are you smoking? Are you having fun with your fleetmates in rooms that never fill? You aren't getting paid to say this crap so get real and clue into what is really going on.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-15 23:03 | Show all posts

orldedge]
ohnWShepard]
hairy1986]
ilb]

Regards
JohnWShepard
[/QUOTE]Again what are you smoking? Are you having fun with your fleetmates in rooms that never fill? You aren't getting paid to say this crap so get real and clue into what is really going on.
[/QUOTE]

If you have no fun with your fleetmates, i´m sorry for you! (maybe it´s Time for you to smoke better stuff then now)
But the Rooms a filling. Sure, on different Times, cause this Game is played from Guys all over the world.

For all the others with them hatefull words:
Maybe you should better read this Homepage, cause there was an Announcement for Xmas.....

Regards
John

P.S.: worldedge, btw. i´m not sure if you can talk with us in this forum....your last connect in this game was 08.06.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-16 22:35 | Show all posts

ohnWShepard]
orldedge]
ohnWShepard]
hairy1986]
ilb]

Regards
JohnWShepard
[/QUOTE]

If you have no fun with your fleetmates, i´m sorry for you! (maybe it´s Time for you to smoke better stuff then now)
But the Rooms a filling. Sure, on different Times, cause this Game is played from Guys all over the world.

Maybe you should better read this Homepage, cause there was an Announcement for Xmas.....

Regards
John

P.S.: worldedge, btw. i´m not sure if you can talk with us in this forum....your last connect in this game was 08.06.
[/QUOTE]Hmmm what does that mean? Do you really want to know who I am? I'm sure some can guess.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-18 02:30 | Show all posts

orldedge]
ohnWShepard]
orldedge]
ohnWShepard]
hairy1986]
well i guess its time to put away navyfield again

Regards
JohnWShepard
[/QUOTE]

Regards
John

[/QUOTE]Hmmm what does that mean? Do you really want to know who I am? I'm sure some can guess.
[/QUOTE]

So tell me who you are, and why you talk so hateful about this game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-18 03:19 | Show all posts

Ok Sheppard link us with that Information you have about the Event. Or is it that little Tidbit about the Dark Ship in the back ground thingy ?Again. People are allowed to speak their minds but I guess not when you are around.

Use magic Report

NavyField

2022-8-15 14:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.130485 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.