Return to list New
Author: greywolf_eu

[Discuss] GB without BB6

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-25 17:33 | Show all posts

GB without BB6

Squadleader]
3adly_v1p3r_]
Open a normal room - name it as bb cv ss tier 6+ only.
No point in creating a dedicated room due to lack of players and tbh players wouldn't gain anything from it due to the full crew level 120+ requirements to actually run the ship.IMO i think bb/cv7 should be banned from GB's and only used for HA HD.bb/cv/ss6 should be limited to 6 allowed in one game. (1 of each ship type perside) 

[/QUOTE]
Technically, there is no ss6.  They are lvl 105 ss.  In the old days, they were called ss5.5.  I am picky here, and I know that you have already known this.  This post is for the newer players who read the forum. 
There is already a limit of BB6 in GB.  I think it is either 6 or 8 total.  Once it is reached, you cannot join the GB.  I do not know if it has been changed.  I have not played a BB6 for a long long time. 

[/QUOTE]Okay open a room and name it bb cv6/7and ss3/5+.I didn't actualy know they were classed as 5.5 because when i last played they were never in the game, the highest we had on EU was 4 before i stopped playing.Max bb6's is 4 now i believe from what i saw yesterday but there was a bb7 (admiral scheer) in one of the  matches yesterday when the bb6 cap was maxed which is quite unfair when one side was fighting with only 2 bb6's.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-25 21:47 | Show all posts

GB without BB6

I also dont need BB6 and above in GB.
But I neither need a revival of a capfree WaW even more.
If this was the way, just find a new mode or whatever and keep the caps.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-27 14:34 | Show all posts

GB without BB6

Just ban the BB6+\CV6+ from the GB rooms ..Or Allow only 1 Ship on each team making it the flag ship and make a bonus EXP to hit it or sink it.  Re-add the GB2 rooms for the high ppl .. And the suicider newbies who will join with them ! 

Use magic Report

Return to list New

NavyField

2022-8-15 14:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.113232 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.