NavyField

Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
123Next
Return to list New
View: 416|Reply: 19

[Discuss] The Lunar New Year Mini Event. your thoughs?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-20 01:21 | Show all posts |Read mode

You can view the details after logging in the account

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi
Please Rate the Mini Event. Your Ideas and what ever ? Sure you can ...
+- just throwing it out to you all.

Thanks
Alanvan

oh come on you have something to say....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-2-20 02:43 | Show all posts

The Lunar New Year Mini Event. your thoughs?

just starting a Discussion. this is where we do it.  Yes it was nice they had this event. So there is more?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-20 03:03 | Show all posts

Nice event. But i don´t like battle for black pearl or cv7/bb7.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-20 03:22 | Show all posts

I think the boost and vet conversions were enough to bring back quite a few people. Waiting was minimal which is the main reason I like to see an event.Mini events, although not well advertised, were quite exciting. Seeing all those ff01 in one map was something to see. 

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-20 04:24 | Show all posts

It's good that events are still hold, but honestly, I think a lot of players are missing old time and events when you could receive boxes for 1,3,5,10, won game, for example. Those events were great. Because for some people good exp is good, but they ahve no vets so upbringing a crew fast but with no vets and boosts is quite sad(

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-20 05:36 | Show all posts

Last minute everything. At least this time we had what 2 days notice that the Lunar event was happening. Past events were less notice than that.No excuse for not posting this mini fun event. Sending out emails. Posting to the Facebook page. ETC ETC No. None. Nada. Etc. Ridiculous.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-20 07:08 | Show all posts

alashiguy]
Last minute everything. At least this time we had what 2 days notice that the Lunar event was happening. Past events were less notice than that.No excuse for not posting this mini fun event. Sending out emails. Posting to the Facebook page. ETC ETC No. None. Nada. Etc. Ridiculous.
[/QUOTE]Don't worry brother, you didn't miss anything special.   Took 10 minutes to fill room and make last moment rule changes, then all of 2 minutes of gameplay watching 2 Black Pearls get gang raped by about 100 FF 01's.Nothing like more enjoyable events of years past like AW'ed BB's with 6 inch max guns going at it for 15 minute plus battles.Hell, even getting nuked by a Baram was more fun.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-20 08:23 | Show all posts

The problem about this event was misinfo. First of all Event team said Ensign Only, so I prepared a crew between lvl 16 and 23 and entered the room. In the middle of ALL chatting lines Vinnson said "one stripe or higher will be banned" but, of course, it was imposible to see, at least, for me.I´ve got banned, of course.Other than that, it was something good to see.

Use magic Report

NavyField

2022-8-15 14:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079697 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.