Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
Author: benjamin1579

[Tutorial] Can BB players help Cv's

[Copy link]
Post time 2011-7-15 01:36 | Show all posts

Can BB players help Cv's

Here's my opinion on this: Be nice to other players and just have fun.  Sheesh it annoys the heck out of me whenever people make a really big deal about losing. Ur expected to see rookies once in a while in a game and still have yet to polish their skills in using a CV.  Rather than yelling at people, encourage em by pointing out their mistake and giving them a few pointers. My advice when it comes to using CV is to try to focus on having the CVs assign to certain sides of the battlefield: One goes north, and the other goes south.  Dat way, one can just focus on supporting the north and the other focuses on the south without having to worry too much on the entire battlefield.  As for the low lvl CVs, just partner up with the higher lvls and follow their fighters with your bombers so that u can get to ur target easier while the they take care of the high lvl fighter planes.  Also, low lvl fighter planes should only focus on taking down enemy scouts and bombers (even if they are high lvl planes).  If ur low lvl CV has some scout planes, USE EM!  BB's will love you if u can provide em visual 99% of the time while they concentrate on breaking the front line.   As for the BBs, be sure to take down the AA boats if ur given the oppurtunity.  If u really want to help the CVs and urself, take out the things dat can shoot their planes down easily, especially if ur the type to send out scouts alot.

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-7-15 01:40 | Show all posts

Can BB players help Cv's

Blasphemy! I have never heard of this, "cooperate", of which you speak of! Cut off his tongue!

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-7-15 03:46 | Show all posts

Can BB players help Cv's

BB have to defend the cv,and cv make vision for BB range.

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-7-15 04:06 | Show all posts

Can BB players help Cv's

You know, it's funny because I have both a BB and CV crew and whenever i'm on my BB, it's so rare to find someone who actually knows wat they are doing. And whenever on i'm CV, on the best recent thing jus happened. I was putting light over at least half of the map (My FPs can only go so far..) and we're losing. So i decided well ok plan B, go help the other side. I did and whenever i light up north, the BB goes south and whenever i light south, they change their freakin' minds and start shooting north. =.=' I AM PISSED.

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-7-15 05:39 | Show all posts

Can BB players help Cv's

eatrr]dmund]I agree that BB and CV should cooperate, and should let CV know where planes are needed for incoming bombers, sight, etc. People should not complain about CVs being useless if they don't say anything to the CV; much like voting, if you don't vote you cant complain.[/QUOTE]I call BS on what your saying.Having played this game 2.5+ years, I cannot even begin how many games I have joined and played where right from the get go, BB players have communicated what they needed: eyes. clear the skies of enemy fighters and scouts, etc.Has it helped? Hell, no.Why?Because the vast majority of CV players today are either inept, clueless, care about nothing but themselves, and are simply gimped by being bomber or DB whores and not even carrying fighters in GBs. But yeah, you want me to communicate with them?I do, but apparently it is difficult for them to read sign language on the other side of my screen. =.=Until the lvl120 Scout fix, I will continue to use my 120 T5 scout in GBs and give sign language to most CVs.PS. Unless I am playing with fleetmates or those CVs I can trust to communicate with, once the fix is made, I will still continue to scoff at most CVs...as they continue on their merry way as DB and TB whores. Besides, team play in GBs is near dead; it's play for yourself. Rinse and repeat.[/QUOTE]Seriously I would not waste my fighters scouting or defending against bombers for people like you. Oh BTW most noob BB's will rush themselves to death so giving them sight would not make any different. So, I would rather have my fighters intercept incoming bombers

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-7-15 06:22 | Show all posts

Can BB players help Cv's

When using a CV just scout over the enemy CV and if its mugsy playing watch out for his 28 tbs

Use magic Report

anonymous
anonymous  Post time 2011-7-16 03:02

Can BB players help Cv's

I agree we do all need to communicate more and give advice to the new players. So many times I've seen a team lose even though the map was lit up like a christmas tree with fighters all over the place, and BBs will say "Noob cvs". The competence of BBs these days is average at best (excluding a few select people) that even when they've had fighters the whole time they still cannot use the blind spots, and full vision to kill the other team, and lose.So many games do I see BBs WITHOUT scouts. This is one of the most basic things a BB needs to do. Send out a plane, find enemy ships, shoot them. That is all a BB has to do. If you can't scout for yourself, why should a CV risk their own fighters (which are much more valuable) getting shot down by AA ships, and then watch the BBs fail to even kill something when it is scouted.Another thing that most BBs don't seem to understand, is that if you have a CV with only tier 2 or low tier 3 planes, they will just get chewed up (unless they can micro very well). You can be in a BB2-3 and still be able to kill a BB5 fairly easily if you plan it right. But with a CV it is mostly on the planes/pilots. So when you see a low levelled CV struggling, don't be so quick to shout at them. It's not their fault they are outranked massively. Just give them some advice which could help them improve for next time.I'm not saying it is only BBs to blame but these days they really do need their fare share of blame. But saying all this, there are still a number of cvs who honestly are poor. In these cases, nothing will help them, just play even harder to win and plan your attacks a little more.If we could all just communicate a little more and help/warn each other if something is near or just give a little guidance the gameplay would be so much nicer.

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-7-19 05:25 | Show all posts

Can BB players help Cv's

First off I must say that I am CV and BB player.oge]BB have to defend the cv,and cv make vision for BB range.[/QUOTE]That isn't true in the slightest, BBs don't HAVE to defend CVs, nor do CVs HAVE to give sight.But both do it because they know that the war is lost if the don't.If I'm siting in my CV, and you say "**** CV SCOUT NORTH!", I will ignore you completely.In fact, I might actually tell the other team where you are and ask them to, "remove", you.Point is, ask politely, and 10 times out of 10 I will do my best to help.

Use magic Report

NavyField

2022-11-30 05:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038767 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.