Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
Author: benjamin1579

[Tutorial] Can BB players help Cv's

[Copy link]
Post time 2011-7-23 11:10 | Show all posts

Can BB players help Cv's

The only cooperation of anything in this game is Cv and SS. SS will kill AA Ships BBs wount. CV love subs on there teams.

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-7-23 11:21 | Show all posts

Can BB players help Cv's

Also before all you guys start bashing each other. BB players sub players and CV players need to listen up. First off: IT IS A CVS JOB TO GIVE SIGHT NO MATTER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCE. I play a US FW CV. Its best to give your team sight. Even if some dumb*** says he was blind all game just till him you were giving sight.Secondly: BBS IF YOU WANT SIGHT BE NICE AND KILL A AA SHIP OR A H44,H39 ECT BBS WITH AA. CVs love it when BBs and Subs kill AA Ships. Third: Sub players do whatever you want.Othernotes.Primary reasons for blindness1. lots and lots of AA Ships2. Fighting High Level fighters3. CVs using locals4. Retarded AA Ships Tking friendly planes.5. Sub players not killing AA Ships.6. Unintelligent BBs not killing AA Ships. (99% of the Navyfield Population)SO YOU BBS SHOULD BE NICE AND KILL AA SHIPS. YES IT MAY BE OUT OF YOUR WAY BUT DONT BE A GREEDY STINGY STEREOTYPICAL as*hole BB.That will be all thank you.EDIT: Also for you noob CVs stop using locals around T2 level. Yes they will get slaughtered but its best to give you fight.

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-7-23 13:07 | Show all posts

Can BB players help Cv's

i understand not all cv's have awsome fighter pilots and get shot down as they take off, but then again most cv's only carry 1 or 2 fighter pilots the rest are toprs or DB's. all thanks to blitz. well for those of us that are decent cv's we at least 5 fighter pilots and use smaller waves if our pilots arnt as good as the enemies. just too keep them in the skies and over the targets. hope other cv's head this advice as im using my bb and finding im dead before i see anything and its getting annoying as i can scout the map with my crappy planes now why cant u

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-7-27 23:31 | Show all posts

Can BB players help Cv's

aptianAlpha]Othernotes.Primary reasons for blindness1. lots and lots of AA Ships2. Fighting High Level fighters3. CVs using locals4. Retarded AA Ships Tking friendly planes.5. Sub players not killing AA Ships.6. Unintelligent BBs not killing AA Ships. (99% of the Navyfield Population)[/QUOTE] I will add few more reasons1. Fighters camp over enemy cv's and feed on incoming planes2. Too many DB Whore and TB Whore.. Bombers don't give good sight.3. BB's rush themselves to death with or without vision.

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-7-29 14:54 | Show all posts

Can BB players help Cv's

aptianAlpha]Also before all you guys start bashing each other. BB players sub players and CV players need to listen up. First off: IT IS A CVS JOB TO GIVE SIGHT NO MATTER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCE. I play a US FW CV. Its best to give your team sight. Even if some dumb*** says he was blind all game just till him you were giving sight.Secondly: BBS IF YOU WANT SIGHT BE NICE AND KILL A AA SHIP OR A H44,H39 ECT BBS WITH AA. CVs love it when BBs and Subs kill AA Ships. Third: Sub players do whatever you want.Othernotes.Primary reasons for blindness1. lots and lots of AA Ships2. Fighting High Level fighters3. CVs using locals4. Retarded AA Ships Tking friendly planes.5. Sub players not killing AA Ships.6. Unintelligent BBs not killing AA Ships. (99% of the Navyfield Population)SO YOU BBS SHOULD BE NICE AND KILL AA SHIPS. YES IT MAY BE OUT OF YOUR WAY BUT DONT BE A GREEDY STINGY STEREOTYPICAL as*hole BB.That will be all thank you.EDIT: Also for you noob CVs stop using locals around T2 level. Yes they will get slaughtered but its best to give you fight.[/QUOTE]what this guy says. I'm in a cv just got to lvl 80 with it.. lvl 80 pilots.. that being said not much i can do going up cv5,6 with 100+ fighters.. I'm sorry my 9 planes can not last long enough and get slaughtered half way accross the map to be able to give you sight. I tried but those poor lil worthless t3 low lvl fighters well they went on a suicide run for you and did not accomplish what i sent them out to do. now you must wait a another 30 secs for more to load. deal with it. one more thing dont complain about sight and blind the whole game when your never in a cv. you want it so bad go get your own cv and be belittled all night for trying to play a game for fun. makes me not want to play... f**k it i'll be in my sub from now on sinking only non cv ships.

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-7-29 16:05 | Show all posts

Can BB players help Cv's

You are aware most SS kill AA whore cuz many are also ASW and filled with PHH right?As far as communication goes, I always ask if something needs attention.Often I get no result. I dont insist past that, many CV are so focused on guiding their bombers or dogfighting for credits in place where their planes are totally useless (hey look bombers going past the brawl!) that they dont even read the chat, and ignore the rest of the game. Often happens when the battleline needs to retreat and you are getting xed by your cv that didnt see squat. (cv back...CV BACK...omg...ow well)If a CV however does its best to help, and I can see it, I won't blame him. I've defended such player against BB whining on many occasion, telling them to lay off, he is simply outclassed. I also got eyes, and I sometimes spend game without seeing a single friendly fighter south. And I always ask for it then if I got visual problems.As far as AA ship goes, do you think we don,t care about them? They nuke our scouts too. But many are small fast, and the hangtime of the BBs can make them hard to hit. We have one shot before they go running behind their BBs, and some stay there in the first place. If one comes in range, but a BB is also in range, chance are I'll shoot that direct threat right away rather than the indirect one.One trick : an AA ship is shooting at your plane? Lure it into the BB line range while there are no BB rushing. You'll probably see lots of BBs firing at it at once.Not all AA ship fall for it however.

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-7-29 19:27 | Show all posts

Can BB players help Cv's

ingeal]One trick : an AA ship is shooting at your plane? Lure it into the BB line range while there are no BB rushing. You'll probably see lots of BBs firing at it at once.Not all AA ship fall for it however.[/QUOTE]Their big BB's will follow their tiny AA's into BB line..

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-7-30 01:54 | Show all posts

Can BB players help Cv's

unki]ingeal]One trick : an AA ship is shooting at your plane? Lure it into the BB line range while there are no BB rushing. You'll probably see lots of BBs firing at it at once.Not all AA ship fall for it however.[/QUOTE]Their big BB's will follow their tiny AA's into BB line..[/QUOTE]Not if we clearly have visual.The AA ship doing that gets so focused at nuking the plane he forgets bout the rest of the game.Or takes a risk thinking it got enough OH to evade the shots, nuke the plane and go back to safety.

Use magic Report

NavyField

2022-12-7 23:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.022369 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.