Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
Author: benjamin1579

[Tutorial] Can BB players help Cv's

[Copy link]
Post time 2011-8-11 05:13 | Show all posts

Can BB players help Cv's

Well there are idiot BB drivers too. In fact I have to facepalm much more watching some BB drivers nubbing around. Don't get yourself worked up about those morons calling you names. If you did what you say and those people are bad enough to not even notice just ignore them. You're not doing it for these failures but for the others who have at least a little bit of decency.

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-8-12 14:07 | Show all posts

Can BB players help Cv's

ttoReinhold]Well there are idiot BB drivers too. In fact I have to facepalm much more watching some BB drivers nubbing around. Don't get yourself worked up about those morons calling you names. If you did what you say and those people are bad enough to not even notice just ignore them. You're not doing it for these failures but for the others who have at least a little bit of decency.[/QUOTE]Because there are idiots on your team doesn't mean you have a liscence to slack off. I've seen total fail teams, suffered some, raped others silly.But most of the time you have at least 1-2 decent BBs. Maybe not a top player, but someone who has got the hang of the basic decently. Concentrate on them with your FC and listen to what they need.Do your job, but don't go out of your way to cover a fail. Thats what I do as a BB and I won't blame a CV that prefer sending bombers than to cover a total failure.

Use magic Report

Blocklist|NavyField

2023-2-1 08:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.025073 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.