[Discuss] Border humping and other cheats

[Copy link]

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Sergeant

Credits
Post time 2021-6-30 18:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
It is obvious that since the absorption of the US server by the Chinese platform, there have been many casualties by European and US players.
Well due to the natural evolution of the game, well for geo-political, economic reasons, ......
The truth is that while before the rooms were concentrated in times more in line with the EU and the US, currently they are concentrated in Asian hours.
It is from 18-19h (EU time) that you begin to notice less assiduity to the game, being the most critical moment between 22 PM-02AM (EU time).
It is rare in these hours to be able to close a room 20/6, so you find yourself with 13BB and 5Cv.
This was the case yesterday night, 7/2 vs 6/3. I was one of those 2 cv. The battle proceeded normally when I observed that one of the 3 enemy CVs was border humping with its DB. I automatically reported it via chat.
Gentlemen, if we are few, why do you use these "traps"? Don't you see that in the long run it's worse for everyone? What are they going to cause general satiety? Unfortunately I could not identify it and it is difficult to justify it with screen shots, that is why I propose that, since the moderators disappeared, when someone from the opposing team denounces border humping by chat, we are ourselves to identify who uses those tricks in our team and report it, along with other team players, to the supports.
FAIR PLAY.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2021-7-25 08:19 | Show all posts
Happens every game from BW only CV's, and yet they're the ones that get more EXP even if a FW CV has a great game. It's old, and they're not going to do anything about it. They don't care about the state of the game, only money.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list