NavyField

Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
View: 932|Reply: 7

[Notice] System exploit account suspension(updated 24 April)

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-21 12:35 | Show all posts |Read mode

You can view the details after logging in the account

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello,

We have suspended some accounts today due to system exploit during new year event and daily award event, none of such act is tolerated and fairness is number ONE priority in our game(s). If anyone encounter any bugs in game/event/website, you should report to us through support ticket or other channels instead of taking advantage of it, you will even be rewarded if you are the first one to report. It doesn't matter you have charged 1 million or 0 KPcoin, you still got to follow the same rules and respect others, we do our best to maintain a healthy, substainable and joyful gaming environment. We will not hesitate to enforce the rules in order to achieve the above goal. So please read and obey the rules if you want to have a great experience in the high sea. Thank you all for your support and understanding.

The following players have been suspended for different period of time due to the level of offense, all illegal gains will be retrieved at the same time.  Justice may come late but never absent.

Permanent Ban:
yxh19701220   37 gain from 241 illegal attempts
zuoluo000        4 gain from 21 illegal attempts  (added on 24 April)
z20384466       9 gain from 42 illegal attempts   (changed from 14 days ban to permanent ban on 24 April)
grapesgrapes_a    146 gain from 550 illegal attempts
hippo666          12 gain from 2251 illegal attempts

60 Days Ban:
kope44
SW18681502560

30 Days Ban:
xiaokai2025 (changed from 14 days to 30 days ban on 24 April)
ak47ok

zhwaihxx

14 Days Ban:
xXGingerXx  (changed from permanent ban to 14 days ban on 24 April)
xiaonan2018  (changed from permanent ban to 14 days ban on 24 April)
xd68  (changed from permanent ban to 14 days ban on 24 April)
w85629277    (changed from permanent ban to 14 days ban on 24 April)
qd5270       (changed from permanent ban to 14 days ban on 24 April)

Innocent :
samuelab  Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account
nf0201     Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account
kkndking   Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account
ddg174    Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account     
cv13643949    Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account
LJY16888  Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account
fox3603002  Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account
cccwww1977   Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account
arreith   Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account
atlantisleader   Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account
caifang530     Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account
wh001     Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account
lonelystar984   Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account
terabson  Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account
ded111    Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account
un2021    Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account
michaelliu    Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account
zhu200661   Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account
vvvvvvvvv     Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account
sxzgame1      Innocent and Acquitted -  Detection system fault,  compensated with 30 days Premium Account

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-4-21 16:22 | Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge

Rate

Number of participants 1KPscore +1 Collapse Reason
mido + 1 awesome!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-4-22 19:45 | Show all posts
Wow Really shame.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-4-23 00:02 | Show all posts
I'm too lazy to re-write the whole thing again (I made this comment on discord) so I'm copying and pasting the question i meant to direct to yourself @vinnson.

"just reading the discussion that's been going on.. the one thing no one has mentioned yet, which is what confuses me and that id like to ask, is why do you still allow players who deliberately use bugs to exploit the system and had gotten away with it (at the time of the the exploit) to participate in events which reward players with items / currency like the "Firepower King Event" or other events like the one that took place the other day?

look at one of the players who has received a ban/suspension... "ak47ok", he's currently in second place for the Firepower event (which obviously doesn't matter now he's got a 30day ban so he'll lose out the best reward, but no doubt he'll still receive something for his "participation"

you say in your post that "FAIRNESS" is your number 1 priority but clearly it isn't because these players will most likely end up repeating their past actions and getting away with it for several months, possibly years with how unmoderated this game is nowadays"

so what's going to happen to the players who committed offensives? are they just going to be forgiven after they're served their sentences or will they be allowed to repeat their past transgressions and be rewarded during events which they most likely will exploit again?

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-4-23 01:00 | Show all posts
i guess the deserver what thet did

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2022-4-25 02:24 | Show all posts
d3adly_v1p3r_ replied at 2022-4-23 00:02
I'm too lazy to re-write the whole thing again (I made this comment on discord) so I'm copying and p ...

Search from the ban logs, the record is there forever, if they commit the same offense 1-2 times again, their accounts are gone, gone forever. So "repeating their past actions and getting away with it" simply doesn't exists.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-4-25 11:33 | Show all posts
Send Prem Sub for Everyone   

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-4-29 21:59 | Show all posts
I really don’t know what this bug was about.
I understand that someone who unknowingly or unintentionally clicked does not receive a penalty but from there to compensate with 30 days of premium when they had been wrongly penalized seems an scandal.
What should receive those who doesn’t had been penalized, who don’t has used that bug or those of us who follow the established rules?.

Use magic Report

NavyField

2022-12-5 05:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.029098 second(s), 38 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.