NavyField

Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
Author: OjamaPeter

[Discuss] should I class rapid gunfire KM AA gunner to CHF AA gunner?

[Copy link]
Post time 2012-1-14 15:00 | Show all posts

should I class rapid gunfire KM AA gunner to CHF AA gunner?

avitias]Class on time you don't want the aa to be a perfect block plus even if you do class on time it's still a nice tight block but you get that much more reload. plus with the new patch imagine those reload speeds for say HH.[/QUOTE]You don't get more reload as the stat increase is 0 after AA gunner.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-1-14 17:50 | Show all posts

I classed then on time and it wasn't a wise decision imo. Tehy still have an insane reload but like already said, your acc/rld grwoth does NOT increase. AAW does grow, which is already known to be utterly useless if any of your sailors has it above 1 anyways.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-1-14 22:38 | Show all posts

oomraver]I classed then on time and it wasn't a wise decision imo. Tehy still have an insane reload but like already said, your acc/rld grwoth does NOT increase. AAW does grow, which is already known to be utterly useless if any of your sailors has it above 1 anyways.[/QUOTE]aaw stat has been partially reactivated

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-1-15 00:21 | Show all posts

obdadog]oomraver]I classed then on time and it wasn't a wise decision imo. Tehy still have an insane reload but like already said, your acc/rld grwoth does NOT increase. AAW does grow, which is already known to be utterly useless if any of your sailors has it above 1 anyways.[/QUOTE]aaw stat has been partially reactivated[/QUOTE]When?

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-1-15 00:41 | Show all posts

obdadog]oomraver]I classed then on time and it wasn't a wise decision imo. Tehy still have an insane reload but like already said, your acc/rld grwoth does NOT increase. AAW does grow, which is already known to be utterly useless if any of your sailors has it above 1 anyways.[/QUOTE]aaw stat has been partially reactivated[/QUOTE]Sources please

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-1-19 05:07 | Show all posts

obdadog]oomraver]I classed then on time and it wasn't a wise decision imo. Tehy still have an insane reload but like already said, your acc/rld grwoth does NOT increase. AAW does grow, which is already known to be utterly useless if any of your sailors has it above 1 anyways.[/QUOTE]aaw stat has been partially reactivated[/QUOTE]Never came back with the source and didn't even bother to delete the post to prevent the spreading ofrumors and misinformation.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-1-19 09:27 | Show all posts

ako089]obdadog]oomraver]I classed then on time and it wasn't a wise decision imo. Tehy still have an insane reload but like already said, your acc/rld grwoth does NOT increase. AAW does grow, which is already known to be utterly useless if any of your sailors has it above 1 anyways.[/QUOTE]aaw stat has been partially reactivated[/QUOTE]Never came back with the source and didn't even bother to delete the post to prevent the spreading ofrumors and misinformation.[/QUOTE]Forum mods need to remove posts like that since they will do nothing but mislead new players.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-1-19 13:00 | Show all posts

2CxBongRipz]ako089]obdadog]oomraver]I classed then on time and it wasn't a wise decision imo. Tehy still have an insane reload but like already said, your acc/rld grwoth does NOT increase. AAW does grow, which is already known to be utterly useless if any of your sailors has it above 1 anyways.[/QUOTE]aaw stat has been partially reactivated[/QUOTE]Never came back with the source and didn't even bother to delete the post to prevent the spreading ofrumors and misinformation.[/QUOTE]Forum mods need to remove posts like that since they will do nothing but mislead new players.[/QUOTE]Especially when they are the forum mod.  Another should jump in and do it.  Apparently there is no test ofgame basics or proficiency when given these positions.

Use magic Report

NavyField

2022-12-9 11:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.023198 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.