Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
Author: Obergrattler

[Tutorial] How to play BB or Become a legend 101

[Copy link]
Post time 2011-12-24 03:56 | Show all posts

How to play BB or Become a legend 101

jsevern]Recommended. You should also put in about crew composition; Of how to follow the great Jbravo with 1 restorer, 2 gunners and a BO for his BB's.[/QUOTE] Shit,and i thought love_talk was the real deal!

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-12-25 05:58 | Show all posts

loll nice post Obergrattler very funny but i got 1 big question : plz tell me why so many ppl use your guide, way beford you made it ??

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-12-31 15:59 | Show all posts

Idk whether i should recc' this or not LOLOLOLBut yes i think it should become sticky-ed. yes, i agree with everything he has said up there. Psychological warfare is the key to winning this, intimidate the enemy, and you'll be on the way to victory. you know wat's even better yet? Don't arm at level guns, they take way to long to reload, and is a complete waste of space. wat should you do you ask? Arm the 5.25" Duals, and continue to armor it with the amount of free space you've freed up from your guns. Oh and uh, arm AA shells, they are called Anti Armor shells ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-1-1 08:00 | Show all posts

lerick50]But yes i think it should become sticky-ed. [/QUOTE]i was wondering if i should, maybe i will do it on april 1st.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-1-1 09:00 | Show all posts

Someone needs to do a CV or SS version of this.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2012-1-1 19:43 | Show all posts

I have been collecting screenshots of exceptional CV play. I think my CV guide will be with pictures.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-1-2 09:16 | Show all posts

excellent guide. i commend you. Looking forward to the CV and SS guides.LOL this is just too funny.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-1-2 15:38 | Show all posts

I always knew i was Legendary, Thanks

Use magic Report

NavyField

2022-6-28 23:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066583 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.