[Copy link]

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-12-29 08:06 | Show all posts

EBB3 guns

The last couple days I had my AA gunners combined with my SS crew working off the NY. The spread isn't quite what I wanted, but I found that those guns are a blast!

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-12-29 13:31 | Show all posts

EBB3 guns

Yes, the NY guns are hell fun to use, very tight spread above lvl 80 and that 15 degree lazors make aiming really easy. Great EBB. I'd use it more if it had more disaplacement so it could go faster than 37 knots and hit the actual speed cap =.=On the Mississippi I believe I also had it @ 49 with those NY guns + lvl 120 engys. Fast, quick turns, easy aiming and decent spread. It doesn't hit hard (9-11k as mentioned before), but it reloads about every 1.8 seconds @ the rld Cap. You can quickly deal salvos one with it.

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:1005 Day
Cont. Sign-in:12 Day

Threads

Credits

Sergeant

Credits
Post time 2011-12-29 15:56 | Show all posts

EBB3 guns

u just get maryland.it's better that bb3( or bb4).u just need to lvl up ur bo until lvl75make sure ur gunners r lvl 85 and above^^

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-12-30 04:38 | Show all posts

EBB3 guns

C16051]u just get maryland.it's better that bb3( or bb4).u just need to lvl up ur bo until lvl75make sure ur gunners r lvl 85 and above^^[/QUOTE]Iowa easily tops the Maryland.Iowa can at least block later on

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-12-31 22:38 | Show all posts

EBB3 guns

ormpearii]Yes, the NY guns are hell fun to use, very tight spread above lvl 80 and that 15 degree lazors make aiming really easy. Great EBB. I'd use it more if it had more disaplacement so it could go faster than 37 knots and hit the actual speed cap =.=On the Mississippi I believe I also had it @ 49 with those NY guns + lvl 120 engys. Fast, quick turns, easy aiming and decent spread. It doesn't hit hard (9-11k as mentioned before), but it reloads about every 1.8 seconds @ the rld Cap. You can quickly deal salvos one with it.[/QUOTE]You got my mind going with that. I've just about got the coins for the Maryland but I've had so much fun with NY, maybe I should get Mississippi instead. Either way, the ship is just for fun, not really for leveling ability.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2012-1-1 12:52 | Show all posts

EBB3 guns

US 14"s are weak... spread isn`t good also...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list